Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The SPRO RkStar Steelhead Hair Jig is a hair jig optimized for steelhead fishing.
- Great for bobber/float fishing for river and steam steelhead.
- Also makes a fantastic float-and-fly lure for cold water bass and crappie.
- Backed by a super-sharp Gamakatsu 2X strong jig hook.
- Available in 6 colors and 2 weights: 1/8 and 1/4 ounce.
The SPRO RkStar Steelhead Hair Jig is a marabou hair jig optimized for steelhead fishing. While designed with steelhead in mind, the RkStar Steelhead Jig delivers a far reaching effectiveness that works on a wide-range of predators, from steelhead to trout to bass to crappie. Built around a highly detailed head, the skirt is hand tied with the perfect amount of premium marabou to provide a lifelike action in even super cold water. Its great for bobber/float fishing for river and steam steelhead and for bass and crappie its great on the hyper-effective (and often underutilized) float-and-fly (often stylized as Float-N-Fly) finesse rigging tactic.
Backed by a super-sharp Gamakatsu 2X strong jig hook, the SPRO RkStar Steelhead Jig features a 90-degree line tie that provides the optimal position for vertical fishing. Offered in a number of unique, yet incredibly effective colors, the SPRO RkStar Steelhead Jig offers a premium presentation that all degree steelhead anglers and float-and-fly anglers can appreciate. Available in 6 colors and 2 weights: 1/8 and 1/4 ounce.