Shimano Waxwing Jig 88
- The Shimano Waxwing Jig is winged saltwater sub-surface swimming jig.
- Durable through-wire construction and saltwater-grade Owner tin coated double hooks.
- Long casting, great as a casting sure from both the surf and the boat.
- Swims side-to-side in a zigzag motion with an irregular kicking action.
- Available in 6 colors and 3 sizes.
The Shimano Waxwing Jig is a winged saltwater swimming jig. Even years after their initial release, Waxwing Jigs are still some of the hottest swim jigs in saltwater. To employ this presentation, just cast the jig and point the rod tip straight towards the jig, then start reeling. Designed to cast long and fast, the Waxwing has unique, waxy "fins" that make the jig swim in zigzag fashion with erratic side kick-outs that trigger even the most finicky fish to strike. Just as good from the surf as it is from the boat, triggers strikes when other baits and hard lures don't. Available in 6 colors and 3 sizes, all colors have UV reactive paint on their lateral line.