- The Shimano Spheros SW Offshore are a series of large saltwater spinning reels designed primarily for surf and bluewater saltwater fishing
- Durable, robust design resists corrosion and handles salt and sand with ease.
- Rigid and rugged cold-forged Hagane body and Hagane gears.
- SW Concept features such as IPX8 waterproof body, waterproof drag, X-Protect, and X-Shield.
- Available in a wide range of spool sizes from 5000 all the way up to 20000.
The Shimano Spheros SW Offshore are a series of large saltwater spinning reels designed primarily for surf and bluewater saltwater fishing. With their well known and established durable design to handle the salt, the Spheros SW spinning reels offer even more angler confidence with new Shimano 'SW Concept' features.
The Shimano Spheros SW are available in a wide range of spool sizes from 5000 all the way up to 20000 for use on the beach, for heavy inshore species, and bluewater use.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight (ounces)||Bearings||Mono Capacity (Test/Yd.)||Braid Capacity (Test/Yd.)||Max. Drag (pounds)|
|SP5000SW||Right/Left||4.6:1||16||4BB + 1RB||10/240, 12/195, 14/165||20/245, 30/225, 40/175||22|
|SP6000SW||Right/Left||4.6:1||16.2||4BB + 1RB||12/265, 16/170, 20/120||30/290, 50/195, 65/140||22|
|SP8000SW||Right/Left||4.9:1||24.7||4BB + 1RB||14/345, 16/250, 20/185||40/340, 50/265, 65/215||26|
|SP10000SW||Right/Left||4.9:1||25.2||4BB + 1RB||12/500, 16/320, 20/220||50/360, 65/290, 80/215||26|
|SP20000SW||Right/Left||4.4:1||32.8||4BB + 1RB||20/460, 25/380, 30/320||65/490, 80/400, 100/340||40|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING