Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Shimano Poison Adrena Spinning Rods are a series of high-end, lightweight bass spinning rods.
- Built around high-modulus carbon blanks with Spiral X Core construction that allows increased torsional rigidity without any additional weight.
- Full carbon monocoque handle with a Perfection XT CI4+ reel seat allows anglers to feel every bit of rod movement.
- Fuji stainless steel SiC-S K-type guides with titanium SiC tip guide.
- Available in 2 rod length/power/action model variations.
The Shimano Poison Adrena Spinning Rods are a series of high-end, lightweight bass spinning rods. Manufactured using high-modulus carbon blanks and Shimano's Spiral X Core construction technology, the Poison Adrena has multiple layers of diagonally wound materials to achieve increased torsional rigidity without any unnecessary increase in weight.
These rods also proudly feature a full-carbon monocoque handle with a Perfection XT Ci4+ reel seat that creates a continuous connection between your lure and you, so you can feel every bit of lure movement and the lightest of bites. In fact this one-piece, monocoque design has up to 140% increase in sensitivity when compared to rods without this design.
This incredible blank designed is finished off with Fuji stainless steel SiC-S K-type guides with a titanium SiC tip guide for incredible line management and casting distance. All told, these are some incredibly high-performing bass rods.
Available in 2 rod length/power/action model variations.