- The Shimano Expride Series Spinning Rods are a high-end series of freshwater and light inshore spinning rods.
- Advanced Hi-Power X Blank Construction for more efficient power transfer.
- Fuji Stainless Steel Frame SIC guide for a lighter weight and unimpaired passing through of knots.
- Custom Ci4+ reel seat for enhanced sensitivity.
- High-quality Split AA Cork Grip with composite ring for maximum handling comfort.
The Shimano Expride Series Spinning Rods are a high-end series of freshwater and light inshore spinning rods. Its Advanced Hi-Power X Blank Construction, which uses a hoop-and-axial material wove with a premium carbon tape in a 45-degree "X" pattern, ensures more efficient power transfer with enhanced sensitivity and reduced blank twist. Fuji Stainless Steel Frame SiC guides are used for a lighter weight and to allow knots to pass through unimpaired. To top it all off all rods in this series use Shimano's well- Ci4+ reel seat for maximum sensitivity in a lightweight package. For superb ergonomic properties, a high-quality Split AA Cork Grip is equipped.
Additionally, the Expride series rods come in an impressive range of lengths, powers, and tapers/actions, meaning there's a rod for nearly ever popular bass/freshwater fishing technique - from jerkin' to jiggin' and every spinning application in between. Grab one ASAP and find out why anglers everywhere love the Expride!
Models and Specifications
|Model||Length||Power||Action/Taper||Line Weight (pounds)||Lure Weight (ounces)||Pieces|