- The Shimano Curado Spinning Rods are capable of excelling at a wide array of techniques.
- Hybrid High Modulus UD Carbon Construction with Nanoresin for upgraded sensitivity.
- Fuji Alconite Guides for a lighter weight and unimpaired passing of knots.
- Fuji matte rubberized real seat for extended comfort throughout the day.
- High-quality Cork Grip for maximum handling comfort.
Sporting versatility by exhibiting the perfect blend of durability, responsiveness, sensitivity, and price, the Shimano Curado Spinning Rods deliver the ground-breaking performance Shimano has always been known for in a more affordable package.
Their Hybrid High Modulus UD Carbon Construction with Nanoresin ensures a more efficient power transfer with enhanced sensitivity. Fuji Alconite Guides are used for a lighter weight and unimpaired passing through of knots, all leading to a Fuji matte rubberized real seat for maximum sensitivity in a lightweight package. For superb ergonomic properties, a high-quality cork grip is equipped. Curado Rods are also great for newer anglers still trying to figure out the nuances of what length, power, and action is best suited for what technique, as each rod model has a suggested technique that it works best for.
|Model||Technique||Length||Power||Taper/Action||Line Weight (pounds)||Lure Weight (ounces)||Guides||Pieces||Handle Length (inches)|
|CDSX610ML||Drop Shot||6'10"||Medium Light||Extra Fast||6-20||1/16-5/16||7+Tip||1||13 1/2|
|CDSX610M||Shakey Head||6'10"||Medium||Extra Fast||8-30||3/16-5/8||7+Tip||1||13 1/2|
|CDS71MH||All Purpose||7'1"||Medium Heavy||Fast||15-30||1/4-3/4||8+Tip||1||14|
|CDS71M||All Purpose||7'1"||Medium||Extra Fast||8-30||3/16-5/8||8+Tip||1||14|
|CDSX74M||Ned Rig||7'4"||Medium||Extra Fast||10-30||3/16-5/8||8+Tip||1||14 1/2|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING