Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Shimano Curado 200 K is a low-profile baitcasting reel packed with high-end features.
- ICAST Award Winner for Best New Freshwater Reel.
- Great for a wide range of freshwater and inshore applications.
- MicroModule Gearing, SVS Infinity braking system, X-Ship technology, and Cross Carbon Drag.
- Available in 6.2:1, 7.4:1, and 8.5:1 gear ratios in both Left and Right Hand retrieve.
Since 1978, when Shimano first made fishing reels available to the North American market, they have consistently produced top-quality reels respected by anglers of all stripes: freshwater, inshore, bluewater - you name it, Shimano's perfected it, and anglers love it. And lo and behold, Shimano's done it again with the Curado 200 K. This new marvel is a high-performance 200-size low profile baitcaster delivered in a super tough, tournament-grade package that builds off the already successful Curado series of reels.
The industry has responded well to the Curado 200K too. It was been recognized as an ICAST Award Winner for Best New Freshwater Reel and with its robust list of features and tech, it's no wonder why it was winner. The Curado 200K features MicroModule Gearing to ensure a frictionless gyration and it's fortified with Shimano's newest set of reel technologies: the SVS Infinity braking system for fine-tuning, X-Ship technology for more smoothness and durability, and the S3D for consistent spool control and brake force. Other technologies it includes are Cross Carbon Drag and Ci4+.
Available in 6.2:1, 7.4:1, and 8.5:1 gear ratios in both Left and Right Hand retrieve.