Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Shimano Calcutta Conquest 300/400 Round Baitcasting Reels are the ultra-premium round reels that can fit in the palm of your hand.
- 13-bearing system with 1 reverse bearing and Variable Brake Adjustment (VBS) system that virtually eliminates backlash.
- MicroModule Gearing for buttery smooth rotation.
- Hagane Body for strong, lightweight body without tilting and warping.
- Cross carbon drag, X-Ship, and S3D.
As a staple in the Japanese domestic market for years, the Shimano Calcutta Conquest 300/400 Round Baitcasting Reel has been a benchmark round reel known for its durability. It has a 13-bearing system with 1 reverse bearing and a Variable Brake Adjustment (VBS) system that virtually eliminates backlash. It boasts the cutting-edge MicroModule Gearing to ensure frictionless gyration and features a Hagane body for strong performance without tilting and warping despite a lightweight body.
Additionally, it is fortified with Shimano's newest set of reel technologies: SVS Infinity braking system, X-Ship technology for more smoothness and durability, and S3D for consistent spool control and brake force. It's no wonder how Calcutta Conquest has become Shimano's flagship round reel with the greatness it possesses!