- P-Line Voltage is tournament-grade copolymer monofilament fishing line.
- Proprietary UV-Guard technology.
- Blocks the sun's destructive rays.
- No loss of valuable breaking strength, abrasion resistance, or castability.
- High strength to diameter ratio.
P-Line Voltage is a tournament-grade copolymer line extruded with P-Line's proprietary UV-Guard technology. By adding a UV inhibitor during the extrusion process, P-Line has built a line that shields the sun's destructive rays ensuring a much longer life on your reel, without losing valuable breaking strength. It's always been a challenge to find the perfect line with just the right amount of abrasion resistance, castability, and breaking strength without having to go to the extreme of using a small or large diameter line.
All of these features were taken into consideration when P-Line developed the specifications for Voltage. Whether you're loading a spinning reel to fish the flats, or putting 10 baitcasters on the deck of your bass boat, Voltage is a line that will easily find your trust and a place in your tackle arsenal.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING