Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Nomad Design Maverick 68 Floating is one of the most unique designs for a small casting lure you will ever use.
- Essentially a combination of a popper and floating stickbait (aka topwater walker).
- Can be worked a number of different ways.
- Erratic action proves deadly on redfish, snook, and striper.
- Available in 12 colors that mimic both baitfish and shrimp/prawns.
The Nomad Design Maverick 68 Floating is a 2 3/4 inch, 1/5 ounce small casting lure with one of the most unique designs you will ever use. The Maverick can be worked at least 4 different ways to entice a bite. Essentially a combination of a popper and floating stickbait (aka topwater walker), and is something the lure design team at Nomad worked on for a long time to perfect the ultimate balance and action.
The cupped head and air chambers going through to the underside of the body have been designed to force bubbles along the side of the body, where they hug the sides of the lure creating a unique rolling swimming action. It can be worked in a 'walk-the-dog' style, as a swimming stickbait with a wild action, as a popper, or fast across the surface with an erratic action. Depending on conditions, nearly all retrieve styles prove deadly on sea trout, redfish, snook and striper. Available in 12 colors that mimic both baitfish and shrimp/prawns.