Nomad Design Madscad 95/115 Sinking Stickbait/Twitchbait
- The Nomad Design Madscad 95/115 Sinking Twitchbait is a super durable and versatile series of sinking twitchbaits.
- Designed for long casting and an irresistible, seductive wiggling action.
- Durable through-wire construction.
- Fitted with BKK super strong trebles (Madscad 95) or inline single hooks (Madscad 115).
- Available in all 10+ colors and 2 sizes.
By catering to a wide range of techniques and a wide variety of species, the Nomad Design Madscad 95/115 Sinking Twitchbait takes its pride in its versatility. Often regarded as the most versatile lure in Nomad Design's range, it is designed for long casting or trolling for snook, tarpon, amberjack, stripers, bass, muskie, walleye, salmon, tuna, mahi-mahi, or yellowtail. It can be worked slow or fast with long or short twitches of the rod tip or create an erratic swimming action during stop-start-retrieve. Overall, a great inshore and surf fishing bait.
Every Nomad Design product is expected to live by its durability standards, and that is what Madscad does: with through-wire construction and fitted with size 1 BKK super strong trebles (95) or 3/0 inline single hooks (115), even the big and aggressive predators won't ruin these lures.
Get the Madscad 95 (3 3/4 inches, 3/4 ounce) and the Madscad 115 (4 1/2 in, 1 1/2 ounces) in all its colors.