Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The DTX Minnow Sinking 110mm (4 1/2 inch) and 125mm (5 inch) are the new Nomad Design small, high speed lures in the DTX series.
- The DTX Sinking 110 mm and 125 mm are equipped with single BKK hooks.
- The DTX Minnow is a perfect small lure for inshore and offshore high speed trolling between 4 and 9 knots to get your offering deep.
- Stunning Nomad Design paint jobs, hologram finishes and toughness from well-built, durable construction.
- Check out the sizes and colors below.
The Nomad Design DTX MINNOW 110mm / 4 1/4 inch and DTX MINNOW 125mm / 5 inch is a revolution in trolling minnows, featuring Nomad Autotune, Gorilla Through Wire and Hydrospeed advanced design technology - the DTX Minnow is in a class of its own.
The DTX MINNOW 110mm / 4 1/4 inch will reach a depth of 4m / 13ft when trolled at 6-8 knots. Meanwhile, the DTX MINNOW 125mm / 5 inch will reach a depth of 6m / 20ft when trolled at 5-9 knots. This dynamic duo of small and super tough lures is ideal for predatory fish like Tuna and Mackerel and will be your first choice in bluewater trolling lures.
The unique body shape design creates a distressed baitfish swimming action, and the concealed Hydrospeed belly eyelet allows for faster trolling speeds than conventional tow points. Combined with the Nomad designed Autotune tow point and bib system, this lure just keeps swimming deep, straight, and true, first time every time.
Designed and tested in Australia by the Nomad Sportfishing team, Nomad Design lures are super tough and durable, feature unique colours and are designed to have highly effective shapes and actions.
Every Nomad Design lure has been crafted by decades of experience on the water to be tougher, last longer and to catch more fish.