- The Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spin Spinning Reel features a strong but lightweight aluminum body, stainless steel main shaft and solid brass pinion gear.
- Premium 7-bearing system with double-shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse.
- High strength and lightweight C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire.
- Smooth sealed six-disc carbon drag system.
- Aluminum handle with Winn- Dri-Tac handle knob.
Be it freshwater or saltwater, the double-duty performance of Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spin Spinning Reel increases dependability in the toughest conditions. A rugged one-piece aluminum frame cases the powerful 7-bearing system with double-shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse. Its aluminum body sideplate form a base that keeps all the moving parts in perfect alignment, while its S-curve oscillation system adds to the smoothness of the reel. A six-disc drag system and the quality brass gearing ensures to haul fish back to the boat, and custom Winn Dri-Tac handle knobs is equipped for added grip.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight (ounces)||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING