Lew's Tournament Performance TP-1 Speed Stick Casting Rods
- The Lew's Tournament Performance TP-1 Speed Stick Casting Rods are casting rods made from lightweight IM8 graphite blanks for strength and sensitivity.
- American Tackle Microwave Guide system.
- Fitted with Lew's SoftTouch skeletal reel seats.
- Professional style hook keepers.
- Equipped with split-grip Dri-Tac handles by Winn.
Take your rod performance to the next level! The Lew's Tournament Performance TP-1 Speed Stick Casting Rods are tournament-grade bass rods made from lightweight IM8 graphite blanks for strength and sensitivity with great control for perfect hook sets. The American Tackle Micro Wave Guide system boasts a set of benefits which include reducing the occurrence of wind knots and an increase in casting distance and accuracy. Fitted with Lew's custom skeletal SoftTouch graphite reel seats, it reduces weight and delivers incredible comfort. Professional style hook keepers are also set in place for extra security. The Dri-Tac grip handles by Winn provide superior rod control and grip even when your hands are wet. With a tournament-grade performance at a reasonable price, these rods are perfect for a wide range of bass fishing applications.
Tournament Performance TP-1 Speed Stick Casting Rods are available in wide range of rod lengths and powers, each perfectly suited to the most popular bass fishing techniques and baits, such as frogging, flipping, target casting, spinnerbaits, crankbaits, and more!
|Technique||Model||Power||Action||Length||Line Rating (pound test)||Lure Weight Rating (ounces)||Guides + Tip|