Lew's Tournament Performance TP-1 Black Speed Stick HM50 Spinning Rods w/ Winn Grips
- The Lew's Tournament Performance TP-1 Black Speed Stick HM50 Spinning Rods with Winn Grips are constructed with premium HM50 Tour Grade high modulus blanks.
- American Tackle Microwave Guide system.
- Fitted with Lew's SoftTouch skeletal reel seats.
- Utilizes the VTR (Vibration Transfer Ring) Technology to detect subtle bites.
- Equipped with split-grip Dri-Tac handles by Winn Grip.
With a stealthy design combined with premium features, you can take your game up a notch! The Lew's Tournament Performance TP-1 Black Speed Stick HM50 Spinning Rods with Winn Grips are made from lightweight HM50 Tour Grade high modulus blanks for strength and sensitivity with great control for perfect hook sets. The American Tackle Micro Wave Guide system boasts a set of benefits which include elimination of the occurrence of wind knots and an increase in the casting distance and accuracy. Fitted with Lew's custom skeletal SoftTouch graphite reel seats, it reduces weight and delivers incredible comfort. It also utilizes the VTR (Vibration Transfer Ring) Technology to detect subtle bites and prevent deadening due to the grip. The Dri-Tec handles by Winn Grip provide an ergonomic advantage even when your hands are wet. With a tournament-grade performance at a reasonable price, it is perfect for a wide range of bass fishing applications.
Models and Specifications
|Technique||Model||Power||Action||Length||Line Rating (pound test)||Lure Weight Rating (ounces)||Guides + Tip|