Lew's Mach Crush Metal Speed Spin Spinning Reels
- The Lew's Mach Crush Metal Speed Spin Spinning Reel is spinning reel with strong, but lightweight aluminum body, stainless steel main shaft, and solid brass pinion gear.
- Premium 11-bearing system with 10 ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing.
- High strength and lightweight C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire.
- Smooth sealed six-disc carbon drag system.
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac handle knob.
Delivering high-speed spinning reel performance, the Lew's Mach Crush Metal Speed Spin Spinning Reel features a super smooth 11-bearing system with 10 ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing. It features a lightweight Carbon C40 skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire. Its aluminum body sideplate form a base that keeps all the moving parts in perfect alignment, while its S-curve oscillation system adds to the smoothness of the reel. A six-disc drag system and the quality brass gearing ensures to haul fish back to the boat.
Speed Lube, which helps provide exceptional smoothness in all weather conditions, graces the reel with its presence. Available in a range of sizes, the Lew's Mach Crush Metal Speed Spin Spinning Reel delivers speed, precision, and reliability at a great price.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight (ounces)||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|