- The Lew's Laser MG Speed Spool MCS Baitcasting Reel is designed to be a workhorse of a reel for any budget.
- 8-piece double shielded stainless steel bearing system in a lightweight, one-piece, graphite composite frame.
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Controls System (MCS) and a zirconium line guide for uninterrupted line management.
- Rulon drag system that generates 10-lbs of power and combat-style thumb bar and grips for increased traction.
- Available in 5.4:1, 6.4:1, and 7.1:1 gear ratios.
The new and improved Lew's Laser MG Speed Spool MCS Baitcasting Reel is designed to be a workhorse of a reel for any budget. It's built with Lew's advanced Magnetic Control System (MCS) that allows extreme cast control and the ability to make quick and precise changes for any weather condition or lure type. The main reel body consists of 8 premium double-shielded stainless steel bearings, housed in a lightweight, one-piece, graphite composite frame. It also offers big drag force with its Rulon drag system and an externally adjustable magnetic brake system for fine tune braking. A zirconium line guide gives uninterrupted line management. The Lew's Laser MG Speed Spool MCS is available in 5.4:1, 6.4:1, and 7.1:1 gear ratios for a wide range of bass fishing applications.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Bearings||Weight (ounces)||Line Cap.||Gear Ratio||RPT (inches)||Hand Retrieve|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING