Hayabusa Wrm951 Wide Gap Offset Hook
Hayabusa hooks are manufactured in Japan for anglers who have an eye for detail and demand the highest quality. Hayabusa WRM951 Wide Gap Offset Hooks have a wide gap, a short shank and Hayabusa's famous point for fast hooking power.
- The Hayabusa WRM951 Wide Gap Offset Hook is a hook designed for soft plastics, with a needle-sharp point for penetration, and a short shank to maximize the action of your bait.
- Hayabusa features several hook finishes, including the NRB (Non-Reflective Black) fluorine coating finish and a needle-sharp point, for which Hayabusa is widely known.
- The Wide Gap of the WRM951 gets the Hayabusa point into position for great hook-ups.
- The WRM951 has a bend at the top called the Z-crank, which prevents your plastic worm from sliding down the shank of the hook.
- The WRM951 Size 2 and 1 come 6 per pack. Sizes 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 and 4/0 come 5 per pack.