Hayabusa hooks are manufactured in Japan for anglers who have an eye for detail and demand the highest quality. Hayabusa WRM262 Offset Shank Hooks are offset worm hooks featuring a narrow gap for slim soft plastic baits.
- The Hayabusa WRM262 Offset Shank Hook is a hook with a narrower gap, optimized for slim soft plastic baits like worms.
- Hayabusa features several hook finishes, including the NRB (Non-Reflective Black) fluorine coating finish and a needle-sharp point, for which Hayabusa is widely known.
- Narrow gap hooks like this one are great for dodging obstacles by keeping your bait low-profile.
- The WRM262 has a bend at the top called the Z-crank, which prevents your plastic worm from sliding down the shank of the hook.
- The Size 2 and 1 come in a pack of 6. The 1/0, 2/0 and 3/0 come in a pack of 5.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING