Hayabusa WRM262 Offset Shank Hook
Hayabusa hooks are manufactured in Japan for anglers who have an eye for detail and demand the highest quality. Hayabusa WRM262 Offset Shank Hooks are offset worm hooks featuring a narrow gap for slim soft plastic baits.
- The Hayabusa WRM262 Offset Shank Hook is a hook with a narrower gap, optimized for slim soft plastic baits like worms.
- Hayabusa features several hook finishes, including the NRB (Non-Reflective Black) fluorine coating finish and a needle-sharp point, for which Hayabusa is widely known.
- Narrow gap hooks like this one are great for dodging obstacles by keeping your bait low-profile.
- The WRM262 has a bend at the top called the Z-crank, which prevents your plastic worm from sliding down the shank of the hook.
- The Size 2 and 1 come in a pack of 6. The 1/0, 2/0 and 3/0 come in a pack of 5.