- The Gerber Suspension-NXT Multi-Tool is a new butterfly-opening tool featuring 15 of your favorite and most-useful tools on a pocket tool.
- Featuring: Needlenose pliers, Regular pliers, Wire cutter, 2.25" plain / serrated combination blade, Scissors, Real cross driver, Large, medium, and small flathead drivers, Can opener, Bottle opener, Awl, File, Ruler, Wire stripper
- Equipped with a rugged pocket clip to keep the tool resting in your pocket on a belt.
- Closed length: 4.25", Open length: 6.25"
- Proudly made in the USA in Portland Oregon. Limited Lifetime Warranty direct from Gerber.
Taking design cues from the original, the Gerber Suspension-NXT is the evolution of the classic multi-tool design. Boasting an increased tool count of 15 in a smart everyday carry package, it is equipped with a pocket clip that is easily carried in pocket or on belt. The slim butterfly design features outboard tools that are accessible in a snap when unexpected tasks come up.
The benchmark Gerber qualities that made the original a success still remain, now optimized for the everyday carry consumer. The focus has shifted from the industrial and professional landscape to the commuter, weekend warrior, or hobbyist.
While still up to the challenge of the professional tradesman, the slimmer design and focused tool pack are ideal for EDC user. Successful features of the Suspension remain: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws. New features to the Suspension-NXT include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler. The needlenose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user. The sturdy pocket clip allows the tool to rest deep in pocket or securely on belt when not in use