- Daiwa Tatula CT Casting Reels are a series of low-profile baitcasting reels designed for freshwater sportfishing for bass and other common gamefish.
- Aluminum frame, Air rotation, and Magforce Z.
- Ultimate Tournament Drag (UTD).
- Cut-away 90mm swept handle and custom I-Shaped soft-touch handle knob.
- Available in a wide range of gear ratios and retrieves ranging 5.1:1 to 8.1:1.
The Daiwa Tatula CT also features Daiwa's cutting-edge TWS T-Wing line guide technology. This technology reduces the steep angles and friction that slow line flowing through a narrow line guide on casts. The wide top section of the T-wing allows the line to free during casting and when the reel is engaged on the retrieve the line is funneled into the narrow lower channel of the T-wing for even distribution across the spool width.
Another impressive feature of the Tatula CT line-up is the color-coded metal accents on the different gear ratios. Each gear ratio comes with a different metal accent piece on the center of the reel handle, this allows anglers who run multiple set-ups to easily identify the gear ratio of the reel they are grabbing.
Available in a wide range of gear ratios and retrieves ranging 5.1:1 to 8.1:1, not all gear ratios are available in Left Hand retrieve, see table below for details.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING