Daiwa Steez SV TW Baitcasting Reel
- The Daiwa Steez SV TW is a freshwater baitcasting reel featuring Daiwa technologies like the TWS (T-Wing System), SV (Free Floating Spool) and UTD (Ultimate Tournament Drag).
- The Steez SV TW is constructed with a magnesium frame and side covers, which makes it very lightweight, but tough enough to hold up when you need it.
- Combining the TWS T-Wing System and the SV Free Floating Spool, you can concentrate on fishing, versus worrying about backlashing, as the line management is straight and true. Zero Adjuster technology so it is factory set for perfect casts.
- Daiwa includes the Steez Executive 5 Year Service / Warranty with the Steez. Register the warranty with Daiwa, and then ship it back to Daiwa for cleanings and maintenance.
- The Steez SV TW comes in two gear ratios, in left and right hand retrieve options.
The Daiwa Steez SV TW features the Daiwa Air Brake System, combining the controlled casting of the SV Spool, with the ease of use of the Magforce Z braking system. It's compact profile ensures easy handling, and its new shallow SV Free Floating Spool design allows you to cast with virtually no backlashing. The TWS (T-Wing System) reduces friction on a cast and extreme line angles by allowing line to flow freely through the wide, top section of the T-wing system.
On the retrieve when the handle is engaged, the line then drops into the lower channel of the T-Wing for even distribution across the spool width. The result is longer, more precise casting, even spool speed, and virtually zero backlashes. The Magnesium frame and side cover keep the Steez SV TW incredibly lightweight, and the UTD (Ultimate Tournament Drag) system starts up smooth and stays smooth throughout the entire drag range. Delivering casting performance you have to experience to believe, the Steez SV TW continues to push the limits of what is possible in a baitcasting reel.