Daiwa Lexa 400 HD Inshore Casting Reels
The low profile Daiwa Lexa 400 HD Casting Reel is for heavy duty extreme inshore action. It's tough because of its stainless steel drive and pinion gears with 6 corrosion resistant ball bearings (CRBB). The Lexa 400 Type-HD is available in 7.1:1 and Xtra Hyper Speed 8.1:1 gear ratios. It is also equipped with Custom EVA power handle knobs to help you crank in tough adversaries in comfort.
- Extra line capacity for strong lines
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
- Swept Handle with weight-reducing cutouts
- Handle length: 120 mm
- Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Magforce Cast Control
- Infinite Anti-Reverse (Dual Stopper)
Note: due to manufacturer MAP policies, this product is ineligible for Discount Tackle's 20% off MSRP guarantee. Click here to learn more about MAP policies and how they affect pricing.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING