Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Daiwa Fuego LT is an affordable yet capable spinning reel design for both freshwater and inshore saltwater fishing.
- Carbon Light Material Housing - LT Concept.
- Magsealed and has a Machined Aluminum Screw-In Handle.
- 7 Bearing System.
- Available in sizes from 1000 to 4000.
- 5.2:1 and 6.2:1 gear ratios.
The Daiwa Fuego LT is an affordable yet capable spinning reel design for both freshwater and inshore saltwater fishing. With conventional, heavier spinning reels, long hours of casting and retrieving can fatigue the arms and hands. The Fuego LT housing is light but sturdy constructed from a carbon-based material.
The innovative Magsealed main shaft delivers butter smooth performance while preventing water or dirt intrusion. The technology uses a Magoil that can be magnetically solidified similar to a packing on a boat's propeller shaft. Oil smooth operation, as well as a water and impurities barrier, makes the design and function unparalleled.
The Machined Aluminum handle is ergonomically correct and screws easily into the body. Six ball bearings and one roller bearing combine to create the ultimate in silky smooth operation. If you are looking for an amazing reel packed with high-end design and technology features then Daiwa's Fuego LT may be the reel for you.