- The Daiwa Ballistic LT Spinning Reel features a new smaller frame, body and housing
- ZAION Housing LT Concept- very light, yet very strong
- Machined A7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum DIGIGEAR- smoothness and durability.
- MAGSEALED-reduces water and debris from traveling down the shaft. 7-Bearing System 1-CRBB, 5-BB and 1BB.
- Designed for freshwater, inshore and offshore applications.
The Ballistic LT series of spinning reels were designed lighter and stronger in a more compact package. The strength of the Zaion housing is an example of the LT design concept of Light but Tough. At the heart of the reel is a machined A7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum DIGIGEAR designed for smoothness, strength and durability. The main shaft utilizes the Magseal which prevents water and debris intrusion. The reel is long-casting and extremely smooth employing a 7 Bearing System. With models ranging from 1000 to 6000 size the Ballistic LT line of spinning reels are designed for a wide range of gamefish incorporating many different techniques. The Ballistic LT series of reels is a prime example of Daiwa's commitment to the LT Concept of modern spinning reel design, smaller, lighter yet stronger.
Models and Specifications
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line per
Handle Turn (inches)
(Lb. Test / Yards)
|BLSLT1000D||6 (1CRBB, 5BB, 1RB)||5.2:1||25.5||5.8||MONO: 4/220, 6/140, 8/110||11.0|
|BLSLT2500D||6 (1CRBB, 5BB, 1RB)||5.3:1||29.6||6.3||MONO: 8/220, 12/160, 16/110||22.0|
|BLSLT2500D-XH||6 (1CRBB, 5BB, 1RB)||6.2:1||34.5||6.3||MONO: 8/220, 12/160, 16/110||22.0|
|BLSLT3000D-C||6 (1CRBB, 5BB, 1RB)||5.3:1||31.6||6.5||MONO: 12/220, 16/160, 20/130||22.0|
|BLSLT4000D-C||6 (1CRBB, 5BB, 1RB)||5.2:1||32.5||7.9||MONO: 16/220, 20/160, 25/140||26.4|
|BLSLT6000D-C||6 (1CRBB, 5BB, 1RB)||5.1:1||26.4||11.1||MONO: 20/270, 25/225, 30/160||26.4|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING