Bill Lewis Rat-L-Trap Magnum Lipless Crankbait
Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Bill Lewis Rat-L-Trap Magnum is a larger version of the classic Rat-L-Trap lipless crankbait.
- Great for targeting larger species or fishing in bodies of water with large forage.
- Loud rattles and flashy shad profile with super-tight wiggling action for more attention.
- Can be fished in a variety of ways, from shallow to deep, fresh or saltwater.
- Available in 24 proven fish-catching colors and pre-rigged with Mustad Triple Grip extra strong hooks and stainless steel split rings.
The Bill Lewis Rat-L-Trap Magnum (aka Mag-Trap) is a larger version of the classic Rat-L-Trap lipless crank (Magnum: 3 1/2 inches, 3/4 oz.; Original: 3 inches, 1/2 oz.). Just like the original, the Rat-L-Trap Magnum sports the ability to cover a large volume of water and excels when ripped through thick grass for impatient predators waiting to ambush, but now specialized for bigger forage and bigger species such as striped bass, pike, and musky! It also has a low-frequency Liv-N-Sound knocking pitch accompanied by its tight wiggling action that makes its shad profile flash for more attention.
To make sure that every strike is converted to a successful catch, it is equipped with Mustad Triple Grip extra strong hooks and stainless steel split rings. Normally used as a shallow crankbait, it can also sink deep, bang around and deflect off rocks and structure along the way without damage. Whether it's saltwater or freshwater, nobody can deny the magnificent performance the Magnum Rat-L-Trap can bring.