Bill Lewis Rat-L-Trap Lectric Shad Series Lipless Crankbait
Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Bill Lewis Rat-L-Trap is the classic lipless crankbait, famous for its ability to cover a lot of water.
- Internal prisms that give off a reflective array of brilliant flashes.
- Loud rattles and flashy shad profile with super-tight wiggling action for more attention.
- Can be fished in a variety of ways, from shallow to deep, fresh or saltwater.
- Available in 3 flashy "Lectric" colors.
The Bill Lewis Rat-L-Trap is THE original lipless crankbait. First developed by Bill Lewis himself in the late 1960s, the Rat-L-Trap is a 3 inch, 1/2 ounce shad profile lure that has seen extensive use by anglers all over the world for over 50 years! The secret to its success? These things are easy to use and flat out catch fish in a variety of water clarity conditions and depths.
These Lectric Shad series of Rat-L-Traps are designed with internal prisms that give off a reflective array of brilliant flashes. As the lure changes angles during retrieve, it refracts light, producing the natural iridescence found in many bait fish.
Overall, the Rat-L-Trap is a time-tested lure that deserves a spot in every anglers tackle box. Its low-frequency knocking pitch accompanied by its tight wiggling action and shad profile flash are a simple recipe to get you bit.