Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The 6th Sense Splash Back Topwater Popper is a topwater popper that features unique, highly-detailed color schemes.
- Flat side profile results in side-to-side movement and making "walking-the-dog" an easy task.
- Extra-wide mouth spits and chugs and creates the classic "bloop" sound when needed.
- Equipped with 3D eyes, 3D gill plates, realistic paint jobs, textured scales, and super sharp hooks with a hand tied feather treble in the rear.
- Available in 15 colors and 2 sizes: 2 3/4 inch and 3 1/2 inch.
The 6th Sense SplashBack Topwater Popper is a topwater popper that features unique, highly-detailed color schemes. It will bring new life to your popper arsenal by offering a design and shape that will revolutionize your topwater fishing. The Splash Back utilizes a unique keel-shaped body with flat sides, which makes the lure cut through water with ease and makes "walking-the-dog" a simple task. In addition, its extra-open mouth design chugs and spits like no other surface lure, and also provides the classic popper "bloop" sound. Another unique feature of the Splash Back is at rest it moves side-to-side due to its flat sides and V-shaped body, which further produces the flash and attraction of a wounded baitfish on the surface. Available in 15 colors and 2 sizes: 2 3/4 inch and 3 1/2 inch.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING