13 Fishing Concept Z Baitcasting Reel w/ Concept Zero Bearing (CZB)
- The 13 Fishing Concept Z Baitcast Fishing Reel is the first ever high-performance casting reel with 0 ball bearings.
- Sturdy craftsmanship featuring a 22 pound Bulldog Drag and Japanese Hamai cut gearing.
- This reel's CZB technology and Ocean Armor 2 Saltwater Protection Process allow it to stand tough in corrosive saltwater environments.
- Additional features include: an Arrowhead line guide casting system, EVA Tech knobs, Beetle Wing side plates, and a 6-way centrifugal braking system.
- Available in Left and Right Hand models of the versatile 7.3:1 gear ratio and Right Hand models of the 6.6:1 and 8.1:1 gear ratios.
The 13 Fishing Concept Z Baitcast Fishing Reel is a testament to modern fishing innovation. After years of development, 13 Fishing is proud to announce the first ever high-performance baitcasting reel with zero ball bearings, thanks to their proprietary Concept Zero Bearing (CZB) technology. Matt Baldwin, director of reel development at 13 Fishing, was inspired to develop this reel after years of working as a manager in a reel and rod shop near the Gulf Coast, where he would frequently encounter saltwater anglers frustrated with their reels' declining performance due to ball bearing corrosion and wear.
To solve this problem, he and his team at 13 Fishing worked with a polymer company to develop a new space-age polymer material to replace all ball bearings. With this new CZB technology and Ocean Armor 2 Saltwater Protection, you no longer have to worry about meticulously cleaning your reel after saltwater exposure.
In addition, this reel also features a 22 pound Bulldog drag system to help you reel in the big ones and Japanese Hamai cut gearing for buttery smooth performance. Throw in 13 Fishing's Arrowhead line guide casting system, 6-way centrifugal braking, EVA Tech knobs, and Beetle Wing side plates, and you've got one of the best baitcasters out there. Available in Left and Right Hand models of the versatile 7.3:1 gear ratio and Right Hand models of the 6.6:1 and 8.1:1 gear ratios. Grab one today and watch your saltwater worries wash away!
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight (ounces)||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING