13 Fishing Archangel Ice Fishing Rod
- The 13 Fishing Archangel Ice Fishing Rod features carbon forged merging using Halo carbon blank material. The guides are all double diamond coated, including the high-vis PC2 Flat Tip construction, and the Evolve Foxhole Hook Keeper.
- From the tip guide, to the exact number of thread wraps; Every millimeter of the Archangel Carbon analyzed, designed, and obsessed about resulting on the finest fishing rod in existence.
- PC2 (Parallel Composite Construction) Linear fibers allowed the designers at 13 Fishing to create a completely flat tip. This technology drastically increases the anglers ability to detect ascending and descending bites like never before possible.
- Utilizing the same Double Diamond coating material found on cylinder walls of high performance racing engines, Alps Double Diamond Coated Guides provide unmatched strength and smoothness resulting in the best ice fishing guide on the market.
- Four different Length and Power combinations or the Archangel to optimize your hardwater, ice fishing arsenal.
The 13 Fishing Archangel Ice Fishing Rod is forged by the master craftsmen at 13 Fishing using their Evolve Carbon Forging Process. Using heat and pressure applied directly from the custom CNC mold, they merge blank and handle into one continuous single piece monocoque body. The sensitivity of the blank cannot be compared to any other rod. Vibrations previously gone undetected will no longer be unnoticed. High-Vis flat tip gives visual sight detection for positive and negative strikes. Rounded out with the durability of ALPS Double Diamond coated guides and the easy access Fox Hole hook keeper for a rapid deploy on the go. There's only one place for this level of innovation and that is 13 Fishing.