The Shimano Sedona FI Spinning Reel series is a versatile and affordable series of spinning reels. They boasts a 4-bearing drag system (3BB + 1RB), available in a range of sizes with a maximum drag capabilities ranging from 7 - 24 pounds. Shimano's proprietary HAGNAE Gear and Body for superb rigidity against aggressive fish, without compromising its lightweight properties, and a G-Free Body to re-orient center of gravity to enhance comfort and reduce fatigue during a long day of fishing. The Shimano Sedona FI Spinning Reel also features the Propulsion Line Management System to reduce backlashes and formation of wind knots during casting and the Varispeed Technology for a consistent line lay and spool speed by varying the speed of the oscillation cam.
- The Shimano Sedona FI Spinning Reel series is a versatile and affordable series of spinning reels.
- 4-bearing drag system (3BB + 1RB) with a maximum of 7 - 24 pounds of drag.
- HAGANE Gear for superb rigidity against aggressive fish, without compromising its lightweight properties.
- G-Free Body to re-orient center of gravity to enhance comfort.
- Propulsion Line Management System and Varispeed Technology.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight (ounces)||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
|SE1000FI||Right/Left||5.0:1||7.6||3BB + 1RB||4/140 or 6/110|
|SE2500HGFI||Right/Left||6.2:1||8.6||3BB + 1RB||6/200 or 8/140|
|SEC3000HGFI||Right/Left||6.2:1||8.8||3BB + 1RB||8/170 or 10/140|
|SE4000XGFI||Right/Left||6.2:1||10.4||3BB + 1RB||10/200 or 12/160|
|SEC5000XGFI||Right/Left||6.2:1||10.6||3BB + 1RB||12/195 or 14/165|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING