Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spin IM8 Spinning Combos w/ Winn Grips
Note: to prevent product damage, rod and reel ship in separate packages.
- The Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spin IM8 Spinning Combos with Winn Grips is a tournament-grade combo for another level of fishing.
- Reel with 11-bearing system with 10 ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing.
- Lightweight high strength Carbon C40 Skeletal Speed Rotor with stainless steel bail wire.
- Rod is constructed with premium IM8 one-piece graphite blank with Nano technology.
- Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split-grips and Lew's custom skeletal, graphite reel seat.
Delivering high-speed spinning reel performance, the Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spin IM8 Spinning Combo with Winn Grips features a super smooth 11-bearing system for consistently fluid casts and retrieves, with 10 ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing. It features a lightweight Carbon C40 skeletal rotor. Speed Lube, which helps provide exceptional smoothness in all weather conditions, graces the reel itself. It is equipped with anodized aluminum handle with SoftTouch knob for easier traction. The rod features a premium IM8 graphite blank with guides made from stainless steel frames and aluminum oxide inserts. It also features the Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split-grips and reel's Soft Touch knob.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Rod Length||Power||Bearings||Line Cap.||Gear Ratio||Rod Pieces|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING