- The Penn Clash I is a series of saltwater spinning reels designed for inshore saltwater species like striper, redfish, snapper, salmon, and more.
- Dura-Gear gear train technology, 9 sealed ball bearings, and robust Full Metal Body that resists twist created by high drag pressure.
- Sturdy aluminum bail wire, slow oscillation line management system, and braid-optimized spool.
- Line capacity rings and braid-ready spool.
- Available in spool sizes ranging from 2000 up to 5000.
The Penn Clash I are a series of saltwater spinning reels designed for inshore saltwater species like striper, redfish, snapper, salmon, and more. Proudly bearing the Penn brand name, the Clash I features everything one would expect from a legendary fishing tackle manufacture such as Penn.
Starting from the inside out, the gear train runs off Penn's Dura-Gear technology which offers durable and long-lasting gear performance. For corrosion-resistance and smooth performance, the reel's 9 bearings all sealed up to keep everything in line and moving freely, all while a Full Metal Body eliminates any frame twist caused by high drag pressure.
Other features include a thick aluminum bail wire, slow oscillation system for superb line management, line capacity rings, and a braid ready spool.
Available in spool sizes ranging from 2000 up to 5000.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Mono. Capacity||Braid Capacity||Weight (ounces)||Max. Drag (pounds)|
|CLA2000||Right/Left||6.2:1||240/4 • 180/6 • 125/8||210/8 • 180/10 • 165/15||8.2||10|
|CLA2500||Right/Left||6.2:1||255/6 • 175/8 • 140/10||240/10 • 220/15 • 160/20||8.5||12|
|CLA3000||Right/Left||6.2:1||200/8 • 165/10 • 120/12||250/15 • 180/20 • 130/30||10.2||15|
|CLA4000||Right/Left||6.2:1||270/8 • 220/10 • 165/12||360/15 • 260/20 • 185/30||10.7||15|
|CLA5000||Right/Left||5.6:1||225/12 • 200/15 • 135/20||420/20 • 300/30 • 240/40||16.9||20|