Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Penn Battle III is the latest iteration of the classic Battle® series of saltwater spinning reels renowned for their durability, versatility, and value.
- Full metal body, sideplate, and rotor and heavy-duty aluminum bail wire.
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers and 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Superline Spool specifically designed to fish braid without backing.
- Available in 8 spools sizes, from a compact 1000 up to a burly 8000 size.
The Penn Battle III is the latest iteration of the classic Battle® series of saltwater spinning reels renowned for their durability, versatility, and value. The Battle III counts attractive cosmetics, durable design, and silky smooth HT-100 drag as just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers fish this reel season after season, and have done so for years. The reel achieves its impressive durability in part through its full metal body construction that allows it to maintain precision gear alignment under severe corrosive punishment. Additionally, with the Superline Spool™, no backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superline braids from slipping.
A great value for the price point, the Penn Battle II is an ideal choice for striper, fluke, flounder, redfish, bluefish, tarpon, roosterfish, tuna, GT, and a wide range of other saltwater species.