- The Daiwa Revros LT Spinning Reel is a new "Light and Tough (LT)" version of the time-tested Revros Spinning Reel design.
- LT Concept featuring a small, lightweight frame with a larger DigiGear.
- Air Rotor design with unique shape for more efficient stress distribution.
- Machined aluminum handle for smooth power transfer.
- Available in sizes from 1000 to 4000.
The Daiwa Revros LT Spinning Reels are a new wallet-friendly series of spinning reels from Daiwa that take their "Light and Tough (LT)" concept and apply it to the time-tested Revros series of spinning reels. At the core of this reel's design is a lightweight, yet incredibly rugged composite housing. In fact, when you pick up a Revros, your first instinct may be to think that its a high-end JDM reel, but it ain't. Rather, the light composite housing gives it the weighting and performance similar to that of some $500+ spinning reels, but does so with innovative, economical materials that don't necessitate a jaw-dropping price tag.
The new Revros LT is also significantly lighter than previous Revros models. The reel's weight was reduced by 2 ounces in the 2000 model and 5 ounces in the 4000 model. The light composite housing that makes this weight loss possible also greatly improves the strength-to-weight ratio, all while still providing a solid framework for the powerful DigiGear gearing.
For a smooth transfer of power to the main gear, the reel comes pre-equipped with a machined aluminum handle. Finally, the Revros also employs Daiwa's "Air Rotor" design which weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape also reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
Available in sizes from 1000 to 4000.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING