Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- Light and Tough, the LT in the Daiwa Regal LT spinning reel. This reel gives you performance at a budget friendly price.
- The Regal LT is a lightweight workhorse with a True Carbon frame and aluminum where Daiwa could shed weight, dropping between 1 and 3 ounces for each of the models!
- Meanwhile, by upgrading the Air Rotor system, Daiwa improved the smoothness and performance while further dropping rotor weight by 15 percent without compromising on the smooth feel.
- You can't get 9 ball bearings in any other spinning reel without paying top dollar.
- Check out the 6 size options below.
The Daiwa Regal LT is the latest manifestation in Daiwa's storied Regal Line. The redesigned reel embraces the LT Concept of light and tough. The True Carbon Frame reduces weight and size yet is as rigid as conventional materials. The reel weight has been reduced from 7.9 ounces to 6.7 oz. in the 1000 series and 10.6 oz. to 7.6 oz. in the 3000 series. The Air Rotor System improves balance and rotation and reduces rotor weight by 15 percent.
Reel performance is silky smooth with 9 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing. Few reels in this price range have 9 ball bearings. The Machined Aluminum handle is swept back and the knob is oversized and ergonomically designed. Available in 1000 to 3000 series sizes the Daiwa Regal LT is a versatile line of workhorse reels, designed to put anglers of all skill levels in the high tech world of spinning reels. If you want to experienced the best of Daiwa engineering at a smart price, look for the new, reengineered Regal LT spinning reel.