- The 13 Fishing Creed GT is a lightweight, high gear ratio (6.2:1) spinning reel.
- Stronger and lighter than all other Creed series spinning reels thanks to Air Foil carbon rotor and reel handle.
- CNC Flat Line Management System that allows backing knots to sit flush within the spool, resulting in better line management.
- Evolve EVA Tech knobs further reduce weight and add comfort without sacrificing durability.
- Available in 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 spool sizes.
The 13 Fishing Creed GT is a lightweight, high gear ratio (6.2:1) spinning reel. Designed to be a step above the Creed X, the Creed GT has more strength and is lighter than the Creed X, thanks to its upgraded Air Foil carbon rotor and Air Foil carbon handle. It also uses Evolve EVA Tech knobs to even further reduce the Creed GT's weight and add comfort. The reel also includes CNC Flat Line Management System that allows backing knots to sit flush within the spool, resulting in better line management.
Overall, the Creed GT is a great general-purpose multi-species freshwater reel, and in particular is good for trout, walleye, panfish, and finesse bass fishing. The 6.2:1 gear ratio is relatively high for a spinning reel and makes it great for throwing small baits you want to be able to cast far and retrieve quickly.
The 13 Fishing Creed GT is available in 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 spool sizes.
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight (ounces)||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
|CRGT1000||Right/Left||6.2:1||7.3||10SS + 1RB||4/160 or 6/130|
|CRGT2000||Right/Left||6.2:1||7.4||10SS + 1RB||6/195 or 8/130|
|CRGT3000||Right/Left||6.2:1||8.5||10SS + 1RB||8/200 or 10/170|
|CRGT4000||Right/Left||6.2:1||8.7||10SS + 1RB||10/230 or 12/200|