- The Gerber Magniplier is the ultimate pair of fishing pliers out there. Now, the Magniplier has been upgraded to the right tool for the job, letting you choose from the basic Salt, the Needlenose and the Split Ring pliers!
- The upgraded Magniplier has a new Salt Rx coating which prevents rust and corrosion from salty, muddy, or grimy environments.
- The Magnipliers are all about control. Featuring a finger choil for confort and manageability, an angled shape off-axis, and optimized space between the handles, these pliers let you get into hard-to-reach places to free more deeply hooked lures.
- The Gerber Magnipliers come with a nylon sheath with a D-Ring and Belt Loop for convenient carrying. The pliers have a tether point on one handle to secure it with the included lanyard to keep your pliers from being the ones that got away.
- Comes with Gerber Guarantee, the Limited lifetime warranty direct from Gerber.
Get a grip on the unexpected. Swift power is on hand with the durable, hot-forged Gerber Magniplier Pliers. The ergonomic trigger grip is offset to keep line of sight in tight places, while the finger choil offers maximum control. The thumb lock and ambidextrous tether points ensure safe stowage and transport while on the move. Engineered to meet the needs of the saltwater fisherman, SALT Rx™ offers superior protection against corrosion, wear, and tough environments. The durable, hot-forged Needle Nose Magniplier provides extended reach and line of sight to remove hooks from the belly. The Split Ring version efficiently handles Size 2-10 Split Rings for quick rigging. Choose the right Magniplier for the job.As far as fishing gear goes, pliers aren't new to the scene. The tool itself isn't groundbreaking and it wouldn't be a stretch to think that fishing pliers had peaked. Gerber looked at the tool with fresh eyes and realized that the greatest opportunity lied in the ergonomics - power and control could be optimized with simple adjustments to the design of the fishing pliers.With Gerber's Bearhand Control, the Magniplier positively engages with your hand for a solid, confident grip. Bearhand Control is an ergonomic control system comprised of three design elements that translate the power of the hand into power you can utilize in the tool. First, the space between the handles is purposeful - it is optimized to engage where the hand is strongest for maximum force. Second, an oversized finger choil is integrated as another place to rest the forefinger providing added stability. Last, the nose of pliers is off axis for improved line of sight and control when removing the hook from a fish's mouth.The Gerber Magnipliers are a hot-forged aluminum construction, allowing the metal to be manipulated into the ergonomic design as well as give the pliers unrivaled strength. The spring-loaded pliers lessen hand fatigue and are held in check by a plunge lock - meaning the tool won't open unexpectedly when you're on the move or catching fish. The nylon sheath includes a belt loop, d-ring, and coiled plier lanyard and can be tethered from multiple points.The Gerber Magniplier's jaw tips are purposely biased open. There is a tolerance range for the gap, ensuring that the cutters will close completely and function as intended when gripping an object. The maximum end of the tolerance range allows the user to close the tips completely by squeezing slightly harder after the cutters have made contact with one another. Even the smallest hooks are able to be de-barbed and manipulated, despite the designed-in air gap at the tips.It doesn't matter if you are hiking in, wading in a river, or bobbing in a kayak, the Magniplier is built for the adventure. If you're looking for innovative fly fishing pliers, kayak fishing pliers, or bass fishing pliers, look no further. The Gerber Magniplier Pliers is the only set you'll need.Gerber tools are built to last a lifetime. Even though the Magniplier is Salt Rx™ optimized to withstand hard saltwater environments w/ added corrosion resistance, to ensure optimal performance, rinse your tool with fresh water and dry thoroughly with a clean towel. Apply oil to hinges and moving parts on a regular basis.