- The Gerber Ceviche is a fillet knife with the new Gerber SaltRx finish to prevent rust and corrosion from saltwater, mud and other harsh fishing environments. 7 and 9 inch blade options available made with 5Cr stainless steel.
- Featuring a Textured Grip for control, vented sheath for dripping and drying, lanyard hole. The sturdy protective sheath keeps your blade and you safe from accidents.
- The Micro Texture keeps the Ceviche Fillet knife in your hands, even in the wettest environments.
- Treat your catch with respect and quality with a razor sharp knife made with Gerber quality. Even though the Ceviche is coated with Salt Rx protection, we always recommend you rinse and clean your equipment after being exposed to salty conditions.
- Gerber is proud of their unrelenting commitment to quality of their products and offers a lifetime limited warranty direct from Gerber.
When you've just caught your next meal, you demand a fillet knife that expertly handles that precious catch. The Gerber Ceviche™ is the no-fuss, task-specific blade you need on deck to handle the cleaning of everything from pan fish to trophy-sized Walleye. It has a micro-textured grip for when things get wet and Salt Rx™ on the blade for added corrosion resistance. The vented plastic sheath is easy to clean and provides protection when you're on the go.When you've just caught your next meal, you need a knife that makes expert work of messy business. The flexible blade makes smooth, clean cuts, and comes in seven or nine inches. Coated with Salt Rx which protects it from harsh salt and freshwater environments. The handle's micro-textured grip and tapered guard give you full control over the knife in wet conditions. When the fishing day is done, an easy-to-clean plastic sheath keeps the blade safe. Whether you're dealing with a simple pan fish or a full-sized salmon, the Ceviche™ trims and cuts just the way you need it to.