Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Daiwa Steez CT SV Baitcasting Reel implements several of Daiwa's key technologies like CRBB Corrosion-Resistant Bearings, SV Spool and Hyper-Drive Design.
- Hyper Drive Design: Hyper Armed Housing, Hyper Drive Digigear, Hyper Double Support, Hyper Tough Clutch. Also features a magnesium body making it significantly lighter than conventional alloy bodied reels and is resistant to corrosion.
- Corrosion-resistant ball bearings: Lasting 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings, Daiwa's corrosion resistant ball bearings feature specially treated stainless steel, and a protective shield on the bearing race.
- Daiwa's SV spool delivers a superior level of versatility, application and performance.
- Two different gear ratios (7.1:1 and 8.1:1) available in right and left-hand retrieve. See Specifications below for more details.
The Daiwa Steez CT 70 is packed to the gills with the kind of high-tech advancements you've come to expect from the Daiwa team, but the finer touches significantly enhance this entry as well. Consider the 90-mm handle length and oversize handle knobs that make this reel a pleasure to crank while providing the extra power needed to separate hawg bass from the tangles, blowdowns, weed mats and pilings where they instantly retreat upon feeling the hard set of a sharp hook. A magnesium frame, handle side, and side plate keep the reel extremely rigid and lightweight while special paints and coatings ensure it is also saltwater capable.
Digging deeper, the Steez CT70 features Daiwa's celebrated Hyper Drive design that uses special cut gearing with a smaller tooth pattern so more gear teeth engage at the same time while a dual-bearing, supported pinion gear keeps everything in precise alignment. The combination of these two features assures extremely smooth operation whether casting, retrieving or battling the big ones.
Two more enhancements stacking the deck for the CT70 are its T-Wing System and an ultralight G1 Duralumin SV (Stress-Free Versatile) long-cast spool. Daiwa's pioneering T-wing System utilizes separate aperture settings for casting and retrieving. Barely noticeable to the eye, this advancement improves casting distance and accuracy by more evenly packing line on the spool. SV spool baitcasting technology also enhances casting distance by automatically adjusting spool tension at the beginning and end of each cast to overcome spool inertia and eliminate overruns when throwing lightweight and standard-weight lures.
The Daiwa Steez CT SV comes with Daiwa's STEEZ Executive 5 Year Service / Warranty, which is a 5-Year Warranty from Daiwa Against Manufacturing Defects, FREE 5 Year Clean and Service, 1 Business Day clean and service upon arrival to the Daiwa Service Department, Expedited Service Pending Parts Availability and FREE Expedited Return Shipping (2nd Day Air or Priority Mail).
Two different gear ratios (7.1:1 and 8.1:1) available in right and left-hand retrieve.