Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
*Note: all ounce measurements are approximate.*
- Daiwa Mr. Slow Jigs are a new series of saltwater slow pitch jigging lures.
- Designed for a slow gliding descent to attract both pelagic and bottom-dwelling predators.
- Molded to move through the water column erratically falling and stopping and changing direction.
- Pre-rigged with dual single jigging assist hooks on each end that are connected via stiff Kevlar-wrapped fluorocarbon.
- Available in 4 colors and 3 weights: 180, 220, and 260 gram.
Daiwa Mr. Slow Jigs are a new series of saltwater slow pitch jigging lures. Just like the lure's name implies, the Mr. Slow jig is designed for a slow gliding descent to attract pelagic predators like tuna and amberjack, as well as bottom dwellers like grouper. The lure is molded to move through the water column erratically falling and stopping and changing direction as a result of its unique angles and design.
The two assist hooks feature super-sharp points and are connected with Kevlar braid stiffened with internal fluorocarbon, minimizing fouled hooks and missed strikes when the fish are finicky.
Available in 4 colors and 3 weights: 180, 220, and 260 gram.
|MRS180||180 gram/6 1/3 ounce||5 1/5 inch||7/0|
|MRS220||220 gram/7 3/4 ounce||5 1/2 inch||9/0|
|MRS260||260 gram/9 1/8 ounce||5 4/5 inch||9/0|