Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Chasebaits Ripple Cicada is a 1 3/4 inch, 1/5 ounce topwater crawler.
- Designed to imitate a cicada that has fallen into the water and is struggling on the surface.
- Can be retrieve a variety of different ways to induce strikes from bass, trout, and panfish.
- Pre-rigged with size 10 treble hooks, rear treble is feather dressed.
- Available in 7 colors sure to have your target species buggin' out.
The Chasebaits Ripple Cicada is a 1 3/4 inch, 1/5 ounce topwater crawler designed to imitate a cicada that has fallen into the water and is struggling on the surface. The lure's body has a rippled belly that produces water movement that bass can detect below the surface. When fish come to check out the commotion they'll be instantly fooled by the realistic insect profile and detailing, which includes antennae and prominent "strike-point" eyes. The lure's wings also have unique glitter-flash UV enhancements and skeletal outlines for increased visibility and realism.
When slow retrieved, the crawling wings produce a low intensity "pop-n-roll" commotion that will entice a variety of fish species including panfish, trout, and bass. The Ripple Cicada can also be retrieved quickly with a stop and pause action that will produce exciting topwater explosions on the surface. The third method for fishing the Ripple Cicada utilizes a cast, retrieve, stop and pop which allows for a unique "wing hopping" action capable of jumping vegetative cover like lily pads.
Available in 7 colors sure to have your target species buggin' out.