Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Megabass Big-M 7.5 is a 4 1/2 inch, 2 1/8 ounce, super-deep crank inspired by the Megabass Big-M 4.0's unique combination of low retrieve resistance, high flash, and stable roll.
- Using a triple moving-balancer system, high flat-sides, and a super-low center of gravity, the Big-M 7.5 gives off the overwhelming flash and exhibits acrobatic bottom-contact action.
- Built to reach 24 feet (7.5 meters) on a normal cast.
- Painstakingly-designed deep crank with unique hydrodynamic technology that harnesses optimal water resistance to gain depth, without sacrificing lure action.
- Available in 15 highly-detailed colors.
The Megabass Big-M 7.5 is a 4 1/2 inch, 2 1/8 ounce, super-deep crank inspired by the Megabass Big-M 4.0's unique combination of low retrieve resistance, high flash, and stable roll. After 3+ years of super-deep crank testing in the US, the emergence of the Big-M 4.0's high potential design was a key turning point in the journey to make the super-deep concept a reality.
Built to reach 24 feet (7.5 meters) on a normal cast, the Big-M 7.5 brings unrivaled action and exquisite detail to some of the deepest ranges in the world. However, the Big-M 7.5 isn't simply about depth. From the first soaring, tumble-free cast to each and every catch, the Big-M 7.5 exudes the quiet confidence born of decades of Japanese cranking refinement. Featuring a triple moving-balancer system, high flat-sides and a super-low center of gravity, the Big-M 7.5 gives off the overwhelming flash and acrobatic bottom-contact action-without the unnecessary retrieve stress and fatigue of traditional super-deep cranks.
The Big-M 7.5 has achieved agile, low-stress handling that lets you retrieve all day long with minimal fatigue. Megabass' unique hydrodynamic technology has paved the way for a painstakingly-designed deep crank that harnesses optimal water resistance to gain depth, without sacrificing the refined action that keeps deep targets coming back for more.
In the depths where bait is sparse, few bass will be able to ignore the Big-M 7.5 realistic and aggressive presence. To reduce water flow resistance and manage retrieve fatigue, the Big-M 7.5 body is sleeker than the Big-M 4.0. However, it retains the same high-density triple moving balancer system and slices through the wind, showing off its superb castability. This big-crank developed by Lake Biwa's headmaster Shinji Sato, Yuki Ito, and the new generation Megabass design team is poised to make history. Available in 15 highly-detailed colors.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING